Families may place their child’s name on our waiting list during the year that their child turns 2 years of age.
This is not a guarantee of enrolment. We are a very busy preschool and have a significant number of children on our waiting list.
Procedure of Enrolment
Waiting list details can be taken by filling out the form below. When a parent/guardian is unable to come to the Centre or fill out the form below, application may be taken over the phone. (02) 6021 2050
- A waiting list application must be completed. When a parent or guardian is unable to come to the preschool, application may be taken over the phone or by email.
- Application details are placed on the enrolment list in order of application date.
- All families who have requested enrolment for the following year will be sent a Letter of Preference in July of the year before attendance.
- Enrolment offers are sent out during Term 3.
- An Enrolment Evening will be held in October. This will detail the program, policy, preschool management and general preschool information.
- Families are required to pay $50 enrolment levy (non refundable) upon accepting their child’s position and return all enrolment forms and departmental regulation forms and show immunization details.
- Upon enrolment, families will be given an information package about the preschool, a welcome letter for your child and a welcome DVD for your child to watch.
Waiting List Application
We will respond within 7 days, should you not hear back from us please ring the Preschool.