In making decisions about the operation of our preschool and the education and care of the children and partnerships formed with families and communities, the guiding principles of the National Quality Framework will apply.
- The rights and best interest of the child are paramount
- Children are successful, competent and capable learners
- Equity, inclusion and diversity underpin the framework
- Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures are valued
- The role of the parents and families is respected and supported
- Best practise is expected in the provision of education and care services